Wednesday, June 18, 2008

todayyyy was free dress day(: ..........&` we photowhored. as usual




1 , 2 , 3 , 4 lets be retards (:

hahAHAHahahaha dont laugh at me



from left: retard&&retard&&yiqi



yen is constipating; emilie laughs at how she constipates, LOL li-ming tryna get outta the picture zzzz



how pretty are our shoes ? yessh mines the smallest ^^


candid* ; yiqis breakfast bar




jessica; joole


"LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK" lmao emilie



ladeeelaa. nothing much to say about this week i suppose? Been a pretty boring week eversince school started. We already have tests and homework stuffed into our faces right after exams. Gayness(: I definitely can `t wait for these two weeks of holidays! I get more time to sleep in ! two weeks straight ! WOOOOOOOO. the weather has gotten colder and colder. That explains why I`m sick =(. I CHOKE AND DIE WHEN I SWALLOW A PILL this big:
<---------------->

so im going to say this out loud
I, amy ngu, a seventeen year old girl still doesn't know how to swallow a pill. SIGH LOL

here`s what i do : warm water makes the pill melt and gets all soft and stuff.
NEXT. i chew. chew . chew. AND then
Swallow.

im pro.

so this is all about today.







I `ve been asleep for a while now


You tucked me in just like a child now `


Cause every time you hold me in your arms


I` m comfortable enough to feel your warmth

*
❤missingyoubaby ;7moredays-7thmonth(:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice pics babyy haha :D and nice facesss tooo :D next time when we take photos make sure u do more that kind of face okiee ^^ love you sayang! :)