DIDYOUKNOW?: HELLO ! As you all know, i quit xanga. kos i duno? I decided to use blogspot now and xanga kinda bores me and its dead! haha! I`m kinda really new to this, so i really don`t exactly know what i`m doing. Yeah anyways, long weeekend ! Buh time passes so fast, school is going to start again on Tuesday ! I can`t wait for the end of June though, i get two weeks off ! hehe.
Todaaay is. SUNDAY. Went to La Porchetta in BH in the afternooon for Amanda's birthday! hardcore place, i know. I never go there unless I am invited to some party. ^^ thankyou momy for sending me there !
HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY AMANDA !! hope you enjoyd your bdae this year with US!(me, jess, li-ming, li yen, charlene, emilie, cally & yiqi!)
nyws , here `s some pictures that i took : )
Todaaay is. SUNDAY. Went to La Porchetta in BH in the afternooon for Amanda's birthday! hardcore place, i know. I never go there unless I am invited to some party. ^^ thankyou momy for sending me there !
HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY AMANDA !! hope you enjoyd your bdae this year with US!(me, jess, li-ming, li yen, charlene, emilie, cally & yiqi!)
nyws , here `s some pictures that i took : )


li-ming made the choc cakee for amanda :D & we helpd her stuffd white choc in it ^^
how pretty is it ?

li yen , me , and the birthday girl !

phroaaaaRR. ALL MINE ! x]

This is Charlene and Jess =] my gma mates!

cally you lose LOL [randomshot]

yiqi.

jesssssssssh an yong ha se you; saranghaee

I LOVE YOU YEN =]

together foreverr; unfaded & unbroken ` i miss you heaps my love.
2 comments:
yayy! first blogg! hehe.. looking good babe =D u n harry look so sweet together.. hehe.. cheers!
Haaaha first bloggg,gd jobheheeee
i will always go to ur blog >W< btw the photo are very petty and cute =V=
Post a Comment