DIDYOUKNOW: I woke up at 7.30 this morning. EARLY RIGHT ! haha my baby watched me slept on webcam =) I had to wake up that freaking earlyyy to pick up my daddy from the airport together with mummy. So yeah, I stood at the international arrival hall for TWO HOURS with my black leather high heel boots! PAAAAAAAAAIN. Then I decided to take a seat, started relaxing and totally forgotten to spot where dad was. KENA MARAH AGAIN. Aih sad kid here *looks down* But here’s what I noticed that really ANNOYS ME
1) Asians talk loud (esp those canto ones from china lol)
2) Asians aren’t self conscious
3) Asians tend to block the pathway when there’s like a huge friggin queue right behind them.
4) Asians seem to get more attention than others.
5) Asians have no patience; they just jump into people’s queue to save their bloody time, so we people get our time WASTED.
6) WE ASIANS DAMN INCONSIDERATE LAH.
so yalah, I drawn to my conclusion: fix these Asians up. Their attitude pisses me
don’t get me wrong that I don’t like Asians. That would mean I hate myself, but at least I don’t do the sort of inconsiderate crap they do.
Went to my brother`s apartment in the city right after. The place is a huge pig sty. Or maybe should I say, even worser. Hahahaha. I vacuumed the place, now it`s sparkling clean. Well not very, I`m just saying it to make myself proud for what I did for today hehe. Ate kfc together with whole family weeee ~! I wished I ate more fried chicken though haha. *rubs tummy* Head off to Brunetti together with my brother to buy this flourless orange almond cake my mum and I are overly obsessed over. We might try out the recipes on the net and bake the cake ourselves soon ^^
Took a tram down from my brother’s to MC to meet up with Cally and Amanda at 1ish. Took sticker photos. Blahhhhs waste of money! Cally had to ditch us early for her sister’s ‘surprise’ bdae party. Yiqi and Yen came afterwards. And againnnnnn? We took more sticker photos. I wish the photo booth burns in fire right now hahahaha. I bought a pair of shorts, and two tops at Valleygirl. Was on sale! I` m pov now, and in need of a job. WAhhhhhHh

they weren `t ready. i pose alone LOL so sad
cally: *acts super asian* OMGGG THERS THIS NEW PHOTO STICKER BOOTH LETS GO TAKE NOW!
1) Asians talk loud (esp those canto ones from china lol)
2) Asians aren’t self conscious
3) Asians tend to block the pathway when there’s like a huge friggin queue right behind them.
4) Asians seem to get more attention than others.
5) Asians have no patience; they just jump into people’s queue to save their bloody time, so we people get our time WASTED.
6) WE ASIANS DAMN INCONSIDERATE LAH.
so yalah, I drawn to my conclusion: fix these Asians up. Their attitude pisses me
don’t get me wrong that I don’t like Asians. That would mean I hate myself, but at least I don’t do the sort of inconsiderate crap they do.
Went to my brother`s apartment in the city right after. The place is a huge pig sty. Or maybe should I say, even worser. Hahahaha. I vacuumed the place, now it`s sparkling clean. Well not very, I`m just saying it to make myself proud for what I did for today hehe. Ate kfc together with whole family weeee ~! I wished I ate more fried chicken though haha. *rubs tummy* Head off to Brunetti together with my brother to buy this flourless orange almond cake my mum and I are overly obsessed over. We might try out the recipes on the net and bake the cake ourselves soon ^^
Took a tram down from my brother’s to MC to meet up with Cally and Amanda at 1ish. Took sticker photos. Blahhhhs waste of money! Cally had to ditch us early for her sister’s ‘surprise’ bdae party. Yiqi and Yen came afterwards. And againnnnnn? We took more sticker photos. I wish the photo booth burns in fire right now hahahaha. I bought a pair of shorts, and two tops at Valleygirl. Was on sale! I` m pov now, and in need of a job. WAhhhhhHh
they weren `t ready. i pose alone LOL so sad
cally: *acts super asian* OMGGG THERS THIS NEW PHOTO STICKER BOOTH LETS GO TAKE NOW!
HAHAHA okay and this was the funniest part: I told cally she had bird shit all over her vest BUT SHE WOULDN’T BELIEVE ME. So I took a photo ;) how disgusting right?

meli: aww how unlucky !!
cally: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. *horrific face*
*laughs*
yiqi: whatcha mean unlucky? SHE ` S LUCKY.
meli: ??!?!?! no shes not !
yiqi: out of a millionth, bird poo falls on her, when they could fall on us too. Hows that not lucky?

boots babeyyyy=]
Died of thirst so decided to get some bubblecup and guesss whooo we saw?? AUDREYYY BABY! Ahahhha we bumped into renee and mandy as well =P Audrey and I were both wearing blue.

We’re true blueeeeeees! loves youu
meli: aww how unlucky !!
cally: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. *horrific face*
*laughs*
yiqi: whatcha mean unlucky? SHE ` S LUCKY.
meli: ??!?!?! no shes not !
yiqi: out of a millionth, bird poo falls on her, when they could fall on us too. Hows that not lucky?

boots babeyyyy=]
Died of thirst so decided to get some bubblecup and guesss whooo we saw?? AUDREYYY BABY! Ahahhha we bumped into renee and mandy as well =P Audrey and I were both wearing blue.
We’re true blueeeeeees! loves youu

my bubblecup mates LOL amanda
Here `s the group photo from my mightyshortys cam. thanks babe ! :) oh && thats lyn (:












3 comments:
Pretttyyy babyyyy, veryyy pretttyy laaa :D next time i dreesss youuu up okai hun :D and u can dress me up to, i mean dont dress me like a girl okai hahaha TORTURE man :P i lovee youuu babyyy :D
bahaha i dont care babez, im gona fit youu in my lil dresses ^^ since youuurr gona fit me in your billabongg jumper :D lets be faiir hahuahuhahAUhuaha
Woaaa? how is that fair la babe? i wear a dress? and u only wear my billabongg jumper, and u wont even gonna look weird on it. BUT me? omgg, i will tear your dress up man bahahaha, just dont make me walk out of the house wif your lil dresses lol.^^
Post a Comment