Wednesday, February 24, 2010

optimism

Talk about E F F O R T S .

If someone didn`t make an effort to show up to your birthday party, or meet up as promised, wouldn`t you feel ......upset ?

I feel like i am always making an effort here ...

I never knew it could be that hard to click with people . Maybe this is just the start, of an orientation . Just getting to know people, introduce who you are, that sort of stuff . I think I am being so comparative with friends in uni and the old friends i hang out usually back in high school . I miss everyone of em' so much. Though we're in the same uni, it's unfortunate that i am not doing the same course(s) as they are :( .

I am trying to be optimistic here.



and on top of all that, my uni hours for the course i am doing is hectic sh*t .

22 hours in a week, whilst for my other friends, who are doing commerce have only 14 hours.

the least would be 12hours per week? and just three days of uni ?

i have five days of uni . FIVE DAYS . According to a friend of mine, she says it is like "having year 12 every year in a three year science course."


science equals migraine .

No comments: