
everything seems to goes really fast - time passes so swiftly in every lil second & every single day .
I don't really remember being this little.
Looking back, I realised I can only look forward.
I think when i get to the age of 50, i would start to really miss my childhood times.
Can't believe I've grown so much in these years..
And It was finally my turn to blow 18 candles off!
Though I did not had any chance to celebrate with my family this year as all of them are in Malaysia right now, I am glad that after all, I wasn't celebrating alone all by myself!
Thank God, I had him to celebrate it with - and not to forget,
my wonderful friends who bothered showing up as shown below in the pictures.
=P hehehe.
ken & dex left early before having to eat the cake! :( guess they both were in a hurry to loose weight!
lovingg the cute party hats audrey bought hehe :)
Somehow wearing party hats makes me feel a little younger .


the want - to - be future pharmacists ! hehe love you mandy x

thanks for everything baby girL! You always lent a shoulder to cry on and you were someone who i could lean to when i needed a lift.^^
What more can i ask from a friend like you :)
surprise surprise! O_________O!!
too many candles!!! i wished i was one again so i wouldn't have to blow so many!!! @.@
*puffs puffs*
See that one more litted candle?
I could not find anymore breath to finish it off!! Was so tired already and i totally RAN OUT OF BREATH! ahhaha.
* GRRRR at the sparkling candles!! *
phooouueuewww ~~
thank you for the yummay chocolate mudcake audrey and mandy! *hugs*
amz cuts the cake and pulls out the knife*
amanda: omg the knife's clean!
amz: YAY! That means i won't have to kiss anyone! *winks at harry*
=p
one more with my bestie! xoxo

Baby was present to watch me unwrap one by one hehe.
so many presents x.x~
----
EDSC FORMAL AT VENETO CLUB
o6o4o9

too lazy to elaborate about formal.. i'll just post the pictures up on facebook, so see you there!
-
oh btw,
baby taught me how to drive last night (BAHAHA)
MANUAL CAR OK !
don't play play!
i practised at the carpark behind safeway+nandos LOL . there were no cars there at all cos it was Good Friday so everyones free from work! yippeeeeeee!!! whata good place to start learning driving !
*amz looses frustration and vents anger when the car dies out*
harry: ITS OKAY. ITS OKAY !
amz: *breathes hard*, heart beating fast*
harry: dont step on the accelerator too hard! what did i tell you about the clutch ?! remember you can't do this once you're on the road BLABLABLAABLA .
*starts up the car for the 50th timee*
amz: i rather do maths than DRIVE MAN !
harry: @________@ " go! drive nowwww!
amz: wait, got people lah.. wait till they go first. i dont wanna kill them >.>
=X
one word,
AIYO !
HEADACHE WEI . i can't even push down the stupid handbrake. and i feel like just hitting on the accelerator harder lol . so sloooow lah @.@ and i keep driving out of lanes bahaha!
NEXT TIME, YOU'LL SEE ME DRIFTING
*flicks hair*
wooooo. okay im done here!
might get more driving lessons today lol ,
if baby's willing to teach !
kekekee.



No comments:
Post a Comment