Friday, November 21, 2008

pinky


i had to pick this up from the post office since i slept in -.-" it took me 15 minutes to open the package kos my boyfriend wrapped so many newspaper and bubble wrapping around it! grrr :P

LOOKIE. =D he got me this !



the t700! its red - pinky coloured (:







WOOT ! beats my 4 megapixel camera I'm currently using haha!


LOVE IT ! it has a big touch screen (: and you can do lotsa stuff on it .. like editing.. paint ... slideshows with music etc!

it comes in 5 different colours ! SEXYYYY !

AND AND ! I DON'T NEED PHOTOSHOP ANYMORE BECOS .. I CAN DO THIS :


hehe


MUAHAHAHA
i love the joker <3




one of my fav mum `s flowers


THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CAMERA BABY ! I LOVE YOUU !


*huggys&kisses*

in another 4 more days .. is our very special day =) *

No comments: