Monday, August 25, 2008

forever love ❤


HAPPY 9TH MONTHS BABY !

im missing you so much already babee :"(
PLEASE DONT GO BACK TO PERTH
ILL SPOIL THE ELECTRONIC TICKET MACHINE !! @.@

Each day I spent together with you meant so much to me (:
& i hope it does to you too .
My love for you grows stronger day by day
And I promise I will be your comfort everyday.
I will always be ready to face any adventure with you - through the high and lows
Because I know we're meant to be .
I don 't care how hard and long it takes for us to be officially together because..
love is patient =]

Anyways I'd like to say ....
Thank you for coming to Melbourne just to see me babydarl, it means everything to mee.
Having you around by my side always make me smile;
I'll never forget all these fabulous times we shared together..
like Our photowhoring time,
Our arm wrestle, thumb and slapping game,
Our joy & laughter,
you watching me eat non - stop LOL ..
you buying me lotsa stuff x.x
Swimming and having spa & sauna together,
You bringing me lunch to school,
Having kokoblacks with you,
Me trying to steal your wallet so you wouldn't get the chance to pay :P
Your warmth, your smile, your hugs & kisses

And lastly,
Your love.

lunch today -

the laksa couple picture LOL ;)
this was from thinkasia at The Drum Shoppingtown.
not bad i guess.. but the spicier the better!


BAHAHAH :D


i hope you like the scrapbook i made baby lol though it's crap hahaha :P


our webcam moments


thank you for the ring baby - forever love


together, we are one .

No comments: