meli is currently listening to The Sweet Escape.
wooo hooooooo ! WHI - HOOOOOOO
If I could escape
And re-create a place as my own world
And I could be your favorite girl
Forever, perfectly together
Tell me boy, now wouldn't that be sweet?
sucha cute song ahahhhh xD
NYWS
[ currently BACK AT SCHOOL .. ]
everyone screams YAY (:

is this how you draw a car? i make physics fun by drawing =) drawing makes learning fun . i think..
i bet a one month old baby could draw better than me
....


this is my banana wardrobe (: - AND MY SEXY PINK night robe. it`s XXL, im not kidding lol
:P
................................
kos it belonged to my grand aunty ! she gave it to me kos she wouldn't need it in malaysia anyway . feels nice and comfy though. It wouldn't really matter if i grew a lil extra obese kos I`d still fit in it. hopefully ....
.JPG)
Effie came back from C H I N A and got us all these lil keychain stuffed toys bahaha
how adorable is my piggy?? (^ @ ^)v
*******
wooo hooooooo ! WHI - HOOOOOOO
If I could escape
And re-create a place as my own world
And I could be your favorite girl
Forever, perfectly together
Tell me boy, now wouldn't that be sweet?
sucha cute song ahahhhh xD
NYWS
[ currently BACK AT SCHOOL .. ]
everyone screams YAY (:

is this how you draw a car? i make physics fun by drawing =) drawing makes learning fun . i think..
i bet a one month old baby could draw better than me
....

this is my banana wardrobe (: - AND MY SEXY PINK night robe. it`s XXL, im not kidding lol
:P
................................
kos it belonged to my grand aunty ! she gave it to me kos she wouldn't need it in malaysia anyway . feels nice and comfy though. It wouldn't really matter if i grew a lil extra obese kos I`d still fit in it. hopefully ....
Effie came back from C H I N A and got us all these lil keychain stuffed toys bahaha
how adorable is my piggy?? (^ @ ^)v
*******
went to the doctors today cos my toes are all ugly, red and swollen :"( no idea why..
& saw the hobo walked in to WORK *waves at ken*
INDIAN doctor: ooooooooo* did you knock into something?
meli: no ? not that clumsy anyway :P
doctor: maybe your shoes are way too big
*CHECKS MELI `S BRICK LEATHER SCHOOL SHOES*
and says,
WOW THIS IS HARDDDDDDDD
and then says,
well i dont really know what `s wrong, maybe your shoe is too big LOL
or maybe..
OR MAYBE..
OK LAH ! no cure KAY ?
he just craps on about my shoe which i dont think is the cause of the problem
SO I ,

soaked in warm salt water...
*giggles* ... in red and blue pails while i chew on my hotdog .
lamer..
8moredaiiiss;❤
& saw the hobo walked in to WORK *waves at ken*
INDIAN doctor: ooooooooo* did you knock into something?
meli: no ? not that clumsy anyway :P
doctor: maybe your shoes are way too big
*CHECKS MELI `S BRICK LEATHER SCHOOL SHOES*
and says,
WOW THIS IS HARDDDDDDDD
and then says,
well i dont really know what `s wrong, maybe your shoe is too big LOL
or maybe..
OR MAYBE..
OK LAH ! no cure KAY ?
he just craps on about my shoe which i dont think is the cause of the problem
SO I ,

soaked in warm salt water...
*giggles* ... in red and blue pails while i chew on my hotdog .
lamer..
8moredaiiiss;❤
No comments:
Post a Comment